Emea Group Travel Planner Vacature bij Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Wagonlit Travel met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Emea Group Travel Planner. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Emea Group Travel Planner Vacature bij Carlson Wagonlit Travel Vacatures Detail:
EMEA Group Travel Planner - (180000CD)
The EMEA Group Travel Planner will deliver all group travel requirements of identified client accounts and be a trusted advisor to clients within this specialist area whilst providing the highest possible level of personal group travel service to all clients. You will forge and develop relationships across all levels of the M&E business and in particular when working with our global colleagues. Imparting best in class market knowledge of airline and transport providers and thus supporting client’s key objectives in travel arranging and ensure maximum revenue generation in all areas for CWT M&E whilst always ensuring significant ROI to the client
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To maximise client revenue through up selling and promotion of the company’s services.
- To be continually aware of the departmental targets and client income
- To ensure cancellations are managed in line with the company’s standards and procedures
- To maximise all income opportunities and to be actively aware of commission rates, preferred partners secuuring and negotiating enhanced levels wherever possible.
- To undertake face to face meetings with clients as and when required to do so
- For allocated client accounts, to immerse yourself in allocated client brand and culture through understanding of their market place and competitor landscape
- To support the rest of the M&E business pillars by providing them with new and existing leads within client account.
- To ensure all incoming calls and written communication are actioned promptly, efficiently and dealt with in an appropriate manner responding to the business and client needs
- To work with incoming global and regional requests as part of the EMEA hub operation and making appropriate travel bookings.
- Full utilisation of the relevant GDS and in house tools in order to secure travel bookings.
- Book and issue travel documents in line with global process as set.
- Liaise with global and regional colleagues as required including building relationships to ensure a smooth operation.
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client’s behalf using agreed rate caps and CWT/Client preferred suppliers to achieve the best rates and commission.
- To adhere to the CWT standard or Client Specific Service Level agreements.
- Responsible for negotiating all rates and airline contractual terms & conditions
- Identify upselling opportunities and action accordingly
- Identify scope creep and action accordingly
- Update in house system with all required information during the life cycle of an event for strict company compliance & client reporting purposes.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities that may reasonably be expected within the terms of the role as assigned by your Team Leader or Operations Manager
- To attend all meetings both internal and external that are deemed relevant, participating and contributing as necessary.
- Galileo / Sabre GDS’s
- Word / Excel / PowerPoint and general IT skills essential
- Strong multi-tasker who works well under pressure and can easily deal with short lead requests
- Accomplished and confident negotiator
- Able to self-motivate
- Creative, open-minded and willingness to adapt
- An excellent communicator & team player