Workplace Services Senior Coordinator Vacature bij Desk Com Amsterdam
Desk Com Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Workplace Services Senior Coordinator. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Workplace Services Senior Coordinator Vacature bij Desk Com Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Senior Workplace Services Coordinator
Report directly to the REWS Senior Office Manager, providing a high-class service to both internal & external customers and manage the smooth daily operations within the office which include FOH Reception Services, Management of incumbent TFM Provider Team, Event Management, Relationship Management with Building Management Team (Security, Lobby Reception, Loading Bay Team & Engineering Contractors) & Mailroom Services etc.
BMT Relationship Management:
• Anticipate and proactively address potential M&E issues with the incumbent Maintenance team, coordinate between Building Management Team and other internal and external parties involved, act as a single point of contact for all facilities matters and react appropriately to queries raised.
• Meet with the Lobby Reception Management regularly to ensure our Customer entry experience is the best it can be and address any changes to Salesforce access/egress & BMT policy.
• Manage relationship with the BMT Security Team, ensuring all staff, contractors & vendors are kept abreast of building policy surrounding entry to the building. Ensuring any OOH requests are professionally planned and emergencies are covered from a communication perspective.
• Ensure all new REWS team members are inducted with the BMT and aware of Health & Safety instructions relating to the Tower.
• Focus on customers: Drive customer satisfaction survey, set-up KPIs as appropriate with vendors and look for methods of enhancement.
• Work closely with our customers when internal Event requests are made.
• Ensure our contracted team always offer a 5 star service, be it at a Janitorial level through to Facilities Supervisor level.
• When required attend NHI's (New Hire Inductions) held in the Tower, delivering the REWS presentation, which covers all UK locations to the audience and arranging for a tour of the space. Review content of Presentation and amend to suit to suit as the business footprint and service provision changes. • On-board all new REWS team members to include a tour of the Tower, the Salesforce demise, cover physical security requirements and share team contact details
• Assist the Senior Office Manager with the Total Facilities Management relationship, meeting regularly with the TMF Contract Manager, reviewing quality of service.
• Work with the TFM Account Manager to produce and maintain active KPI's for all work streams the vendor cover as part of their remit.
• Assist the Senior Office Manager in reviewing the set-up of the internal team with the Account Manager, planning for new space, additional Head Count and new service provision dependent on scope of growth.
Front of House Management:
• Work with FOH staff and FOH Team leader to ensure we deliver excellent customer focus for al those walking through our doors.
• Meet quarterly with the FOH Service Providers Account Manager, reviewing standards & quality of cover staff provided.
• Ensure that the Team Leader has all of the 'tools' at their disposal to provide 5 star training for the team.
Additional Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with cross regional subject matter experts to share Dublin processes and guidelines so as to fit in with what we do as a Department across the EMEA region.
• Interface with IT for all IT-related crossovers, particularly in the sharing of knowledge for all Audio Visual kit used within the Dublin office.
• Co-ordinate any office moves and control local office space occupancy.
• Support the needs of remote Offices within the region (e.g. security alignment, refreshment snacking program, office space branding).
In partnership with the physical security team, ensure all staff and visitors comply with Security standards (visitor sign-in process, badge surfing, data protection, etc).
• Support regional initiatives around sustainability and social programs.
• Manage the updating of Serraview as and when required, ensuring all unassigned FTE's are kept to a minimum and are allocated to the appropriate team within the application.
• Bachelor degree in related discipline (preferred)
• Minimum 2 years of related Supervisory experience in Facilities Management (required)
• Intermediate-advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Customer service-oriented attitude
• Team player, also across functions and locations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including understanding for the use of confidentiality and diplomacy
• Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Self-starter: can make decisions on the spot
• Willing to travel when needed