Freight Forwarding Air Ocean Tender Manager Vacature bij Maersk Den Haag
Maersk Den Haag met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Freight Forwarding Air Ocean Tender Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Freight Forwarding Air Ocean Tender Manager Vacature bij Maersk Den Haag Vacatures Detail:
Damco is looking for a Freight Forwarding Air/Ocean Tender Manager within the Global Tender Management Team.
You will support front line sales by processing Air/Ocean tenders, as well as delivering sharp and highly compelling tender responses to customers. This entails a high level of interaction with a range of key stakeholders, first and foremost senior front line sales people, but also with Ocean/Air product experts, as well as branch, country and regional management.
The Global function supports Sales, selling to both potential new customers as well as existing Damco Key Accounts.
The right candidate has a must-win attitude.
We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
The position will be based at Damco’s global headquarters in The Hague as part of the Global Tender Management team.
The primary focus will be on tenders owned by Sales in the European Region.
The position will also support the global network, by winning business owned by Sales and managed by Tender teams in other regions around the world.
The position will report to the Tender Team Lead Europe Region and will offer a rich variety of learning opportunities, including:
- Hands on execution of Damco’s commercial strategy on delivering wins
- Working directly with front line Sales on delivering/pursuing customers business
- Frequent exposure to senior general management
Being instrumental in implementing a global project and driving important change in the organization.
- Manage the overall tender process
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive a process with Sales/Product/P&L owners, which leads to a clearly defined tender strategy (how to win)
- Define and drive project plans and communicate same to stakeholders
- Present tender approach/strategies through the sales owner to end customers
- Collaborate with main stakeholders, such as Sales owners and support offices, Global Head of Sales & Key Accounts, Global Ocean/Air Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
For RFIs – Key responsibilities are:
- Support Sales with RFIs, if required
For RFPs/RFQs – Key responsibilities are:
- Facilitate pre-launch calls with Sales and Air/Ocean SME’s to clarify strategy
- Receive customer’s tender documents through Sales and clear plans on what we are positioned to win and value presentation
- Dissect and review tender documents
- Identify and summarize potential “red flags” (commercial/operational risks) in tender material
- Work with Sales addressing “red flags”, with relevant functions/stakeholders
- Convert customer rate sheet into internal rate format
- Initiate procurement via the Product Specialists
- Interact and collaborate closely with the global tender management teams in other regions
- Calculate relative and absolute profit estimates per service component
- Convert rate/cost input from Damco stakeholders into customer rate sheets
- Bachelor Degree/Level preferred
- Must have Air and/or Ocean logistics knowledge and experience with processing and supporting with Air/Ocean tenders
- Commercial skills and capability to negotiate and collaborate with Sales and Ocean/Air SME’s about “right cost” and “right price”
- Advanced MS Excel skills (which will be assessed during the interview stage)
- Experience with online sourcing tools (e.g. Ti-Contract, GT Nexus, Ariba)
- A collaborative worker who possesses strong influencing skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Commercial insight and selling experience/flair desirable
- Self-motivated self-starter
- High level of attention to and ownership of detail, balanced by the need to see the bigger picture
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English, other additional foreign languages and advantage