Manager Vacature bij Cargill Schiphol
Cargill Schiphol met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Manager Vacature bij Cargill Schiphol Vacatures Detail:
Job location: Schiphol (Netherlands)
The R&D Leader at Cocoa & Chocolate EMEA leads a team of 40 R&D people. The team drives short-term and mid-term product innovation with CCC (Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate) customers. The teams win by being the trusted advisor that delivers best solutions for CCC customers. CCC is a growth business in which R&D has critical role in enabling the growth ambitions. Additionally this role leads specific processes related to longer term, global innovation.
- Leading EMEA Technical Service (40 people) team (Chocolate, Compound, Powder); create vision for the team, translate CCC strategy into R&D, effective change management in order to create the best R&D team in the industry
- Technical Service; in alignment with Sales and PLM manage technical customer relationship in order to build relationship, provide technical solutions and create value. Critical part of CCC value proposition in the market is being the trusted advisor and first go-to for customers with cocoa & chocolate related questions. R&D has pivotal role in being the trusted advisor. Additionally, relevant trends for CCC include premiumzation, health & wellness in which effective innovation and portfolio management are key.
- Managing relationship and coordinating with FIBI EMEA R&D; including Applications
- Being member of CCC Regional EMEA PMR / member of regional extended leadership team / member of EMEA commercial leadership team
People Management - R&D Leadership CCC EMEA:
- Build high performing, high engaged TS teams (40+ people); create vision, strategic workforce planning, talent development, succession planning, organizational development (including roles and responsibilities), engagement, communication
- Responsible for translating business and commercial strategy into technical service strategy, implementation and providing overall coordination of TS matters within the business.
- Effective change management that will bring the team to the next level
- Coordinate CCC activity with EMEA R&D Job family. Member of EMEA R&D Leadership team.
Customer Intimacy & Focus Lead technical relationship with large multinational customers:
- Support TS teams in building superior customer relationship with target customers
- Direct involvement with selected multinational customers; establish relationship at senior level in the organization
- Enable Volume & Value growth objectives of CCC:
- Manage TS project pipeline – create focus on right projects
- Execute on TS project pipeline – effective execution towards smart commercialization
- Member of EMEA Sales, Marketing, Technical Service leadership team
Build for the Future:
- In coordination with Marketing, Sales, Product Line Management build product portfolio that meets future customer needs; product portfolio that enables commercial objectives, is aligned with opportunity spaces, category plans, and regional sales plan
- Lead and / or participate in product innovation projects
- Support Group R&D Director on long term innovation, disruptive innovation
- Strengthen sensory capability within the team
- External contact with relevant audiences (industry, university)
- Member of the EMEA Product Management Review (IBP PMR)
- Continuous improvement through effective processes and tools
- Opportunity management: SalesForce.Com
- Sample management
- Specification management
- Process improvement
- Manage TS master data
- Manage SGA / budget
- Preferred MS in Food Science, Food Chemistry or related field
- Experience in mentoring, building high performing R&D teams
- Demonstrated capability in initiating and executing change
- 10 years’ experience in R&D
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic capabilities and management experience in technology and/or business
- Demonstrated commercial experience in building and maintaining relationships with key customers of the industry
- Proven experience on how to get things done within a matrix organization
- Experience at building competitive advantage through the use of technical capabilities
- Demonstrated capability in leading others in the development of creative innovations and solutions
- Experience in project management
- Experience in designing and managing processes
- Demonstrated capability to shape and prioritize the technology portfolio in alignment with business strategy
- Ability to translate industry / market trends into new opportunities and solutions for technology
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in technology capabilities to customers and at other external events
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- 5+ years’ experience in multinational company
- Experience with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Cocoa & Chocolate and / or Food Industry technical expertise
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Emploi Recherche et développement
Lieu principal Pays-Bas-NH-Schiphol
Horaire Plein temps
Type d'emploi Normal
Equipe Horaire de jour