Contract Buyer Vacature bij Shell Pernis
Shell Pernis met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Contract Buyer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Contract Buyer Vacature bij Shell Pernis Vacatures Detail:
For this dynamic location we are currently looking for a Contract Buyer to join our team in Pernis.
What is the role about?
In the role of Contract Buyer your key responsibility will be to work with the site stakeholders to deliver robust procurement and contracting solutions. You will have your own contract portfolio for which you will be accountable.
Besides setting up new contract solutions, you also ensure contract management on existing agreements to deliver the required benefits and drive operational excellence by reviewing and improving the current ways of working.
As a Contract Buyer you actively work with various C&P Managers, Technical and Maintenance Managers and other site-based teams, to identify optimal procurement strategies. You are responsible for leading the implementation of these strategies while negotiating site contracts.
All of this is focused on reducing the costs to the business and driving out waste, while ensuring security of supply to ongoing operations, projects, and turnarounds, depending on the contract portfolio.
Safety is a number one priority at Shell and in your role as Contract Buyer you need to ensure that contracts and contract activities comply with the Shell safety standard (HSSE).
Your key activities will be:
- Accountable for the overall development and delivery (end-to-end implementation) of procurement strategies to maximize the value of spend on a total life cycle basis.
- Lead the development and execution of contracting strategies including tender, negotiation and award and the post-award contract management and continuous improvements against the deals.
- Take an active role in implementing Enterprise Framework Agreements (EFA) at the site, including implementation of local call offs and transition between suppliers, were the use of EFA’s makes sense.
- Gather market knowledge and information in order to ensure that the site remains having the best solutions, this might include benchmarking.
- Manage relationships with key third party providers so as to meet business challenges and identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop new commercial ideas and opportunities to enable the business to meet current and prospective business challenges.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the supply market.
- Datamining in order to analyses, review, suggest and implement continuous improvement of contract management processes.
In order to be successful in this role you have:
- a Bachelor degree in Business Economics or Laws
- 3-6y relevant working experience in the oil and gas or chemical industry
- excellent communication skills in both English as Dutch
- strong negotiation skills
- analytical skills
- CIPS certification is a pre
- a passion for getting the best results in collaboration with a professional team where we continuously learn from each other and work on designing the further.
This role is a great opportunity to start and develop your career within C&P at Shell.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.