Sales Development Representative Benelux Vacature bij Inriver Amsterdam
Inriver Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Sales Development Representative Benelux. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Sales Development Representative Benelux Vacature bij Inriver Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 70 % growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the centre of the global digital transformation.
About the job & the team
In this position, you will be a part of inRiver’s successful global Sales Development team that today consist of 9 people in Malmö, London and Amsterdam. We are looking for a person in the beginning of their career with a great interest in sales. You will get a mentor and we will make you sure that you get a good onboarding to succeed in the role.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will develop new business opportunities by following proven outbound prospecting methods. You will learn how to identify and research companies to target, have consultative discussions with senior executives, and develop phone and email campaigns to generate sales opportunities. In addition, you will field inbound interest through various channels such as phone, email, web on the process of lead qualification before passing off to the sales team. For the right candidate, this position can be a great way in to inRiver as a company with advancement opportunities.
- Proactively prospect potential customers by phone, e-mail and other market activities with the goals to generate sales leads.
- Map prospective accounts by doing research online
- Be able to discuss with senior executives around their business needs
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of potential client’s base by adding/cleaning data in our CRM platform
- Consistently achieve against meetings set, completed, and opportunity progression targets
- Occasionally attend conferences and tradeshows to act as the face of inRiver
- Promote InRivers offering to potential customers
- Language; Fluent Dutch and Business English
- 1-3 years sales or business development experience
- Location: Malmö or Amsterdam
- Start: June or August
It will be considered an additional qualification if you also have:
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail or brands selling directly to consumers
- CRM experience
Core values / Behavioural requirements – a high five mentality:
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who has the ability to work hard and spend time, energy and commitment on their work. We are looking for a curious network-builder who likes to work in a team. You have excellent communication skills – both written in terms of composing short and succinct emails and verbally concerning making a good impression on the phone. To succeed in this role, you have a good structure in your work.
We also want you to like our core values:
- Have fun while winning.
- Be agile and move fast
- Simplicity in everything we do
- Building trust
- Embrace responsibility
- No one of us is as smart as all of us.
We look forward to hearing from you.