Mer Counter Manager Bijenkorf Den Haag Vacature bij Estee Lauder Den Haag
Estee Lauder Den Haag met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Mer Counter Manager Bijenkorf Den Haag. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Mer Counter Manager Bijenkorf Den Haag Vacature bij Estee Lauder Den Haag Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Store/Retail/Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be Chief Executive Officer of your own store. You will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, impactful in-store events, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a flair for business planning and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
Many of our field executives and senior managers began their careers at point of sale and this first level management role with exposure to business planning, consumer insights, event management, customer relationship management and front line marketing will provide you with the all-round skills needed to progress further within the Beauty Industry.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-NL-ZH-The Hague
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 179311
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.