Material And Reliability Lifetime Architect Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven
Asml Veldhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Material And Reliability Lifetime Architect. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Material And Reliability Lifetime Architect Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven Vacatures Detail:
The senior Material and Reliability & Lifetime architect tries to understand the degradation and failure mechanisms of a film and proposes solutions to mitigate lifetime issues of pellicles by understanding physical, chemical and mechanical phenomena of the film while exposed in an EUV lithography tool with increasing source power.
The senior Material and Reliability & Lifetime architect should contribute to the membrane reliability and lifetime test strategy; overlooking all membrane thin film generations, giving directions to the development of the test strategy, managing the risks and learnings. Pro-actively leads setting-up new membrane film test related activities. Interfacing with scanner specifications and re-alignment based upon new film test performance insights/requirements.
The responsibility of the architect is to define the content of the work packages that are needed, what the priorities are, and to document these work packages and to get agreement on them.The architect will also have a firm role in the interfacing with internal (management) and external (suppliers, R&D partners) stakeholders of the membranes, as well as with related projects inside the company.
University physics, material science, preferably PhD.
- Has (>10 years) experience in an architect or technical leadership role
- Is familiar with “product research”, “product development” and “material development”, preferably within ASML.
- Ability to cover activities ranging from research phase, development phase, pilot production to ramp up in high volume production
- Ability to interact with customers and convince them on your strategy and plan
- High knowledge level on thin film technology and materials (properties, processing, interfaces)
- Is familiar with a high tech production process, e.g. semiconductors, displays
- Working in a multi-disciplinary environment is a second nature
- Has extensive experience with process development
- Lithography Scanner, source, vacuum systems experience is a pre
- Preferably has experience in a project where activities covered all the way from (a) supplier(s) to the end user
- Broad technical view, ability to oversee the impact of details on the big picture
- Can translate high level requirements into SMART work packages (including staffing and timing input)
- Leadership to drive forward the technical progress
- Excellent communication skills on technical and executive level
- Can get people on board (influencing without formal power/negotiating skills
- Can work independently in a dynamic, explorative environment
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Highly committed and flexible
- Robust personality is a must
Context of the position
To be completed
To be completed