Medical Science Liaison Vacature bij Actelion Woerden
Actelion Woerden met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Medical Science Liaison. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Medical Science Liaison Vacature bij Actelion Woerden Vacatures Detail:
Medical Science Liaison - (1800000A)
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison in Woerden.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Objective of the job
- This is a field based position (expected field time at least 50%) dedicated to establishing and maintaining professional relationships with the thought leaders and key internal and external customers, within fields related to Actelion products, in order to communicate scientific and clinical information in accordance with company guidelines in half of the country (in this case north).
- In collaboration with the Marketing and Sales department, actively liaise and interact with HCPs/KOLs and knowledge centres.
- Pre-launch activities: education on new products/disease area (pipeline), before product approval, in line with local regulations.
- To facilitate and co-ordinate investigator initiated studies and other external investigator driven projects.
- Attend local, national and international meetings and congresses (and act as host).
- Together with Marketing and Sales Departments decide which available scientific information to use to achieve defined goals.
- Medical training and educational support to internal and external stakeholders in close cooperation with the Medical Department colleagues to actively improve scientific medical knowledge.
- Specifically support Key Account Managers (KAMs) and provide them with relevant updated medical information and advice on the best use thereof.
- Liaise, together with external CRO, and HQ, with clinical trial investigators (phases II, III and IV), ensuring that effective working relationships are formed with Actelion.
- Prepare monthly report on overall progress and contribute to GM monthly reporting.
- Forge excellent working relationships between Actelion and HCPs/Key Opinion Leaders within the fields of interest to Actelion.
- Visit key scientific centres to discuss important publications and new scientific developments.
- Identify and report to Medical Director the new potential opinion leaders and speakers, for further development.
- Medical Information Support
- Receive and reply to medical inquiries.
- Liaise with Global Medical Information. Use the available platforms (Veeva, MedIS etc).
- Play an active role in the reporting and management of discontinuations and PV reporting.
- Work together with Marketing department to develop the best promotional messages, materials and programs to support achieving set goals.
- Drive in targeted disease awareness and education campaigns necessary for Actelion products and projects.
- Build disease awareness programs that are essential for realizing pre-defined goals and deliverables.
- Actively identify and develop research sites and investigators for Actelion developmental products.
- Actively search for competitive clinical intelligence from the field and internet and other sources and provide this information to the local organization and HQ.
- Follow-up on investigator driven research.
- Stay updated within Actelion areas of interest regarding literature/ publications/ abstracts.
- Capture and log customer activities on CRM.
- Monthly report on overall activities according to plans.
- PharmD/PhD/MD strongly preferred.
- Excellent skills, both verbal & written, in both Dutch & English is required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical industry company as Medical Advisor/ Medical Science Liaison; equivalent clinical experience may be considered.
- Preferably scientific knowledge on and experience within fields related to Actelion products.
- Preferably commercial experience and a good understanding of the principles of marketing and sales.
- Experience in clinical trial design, logistics and evaluation.
- Understanding of epidemiology and statistics.
- Tutorial experience.
- Familiarity with IT and Office programs and able to use these efficiently and effectively.
Personality and skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking and able to challenge the current status in a harmonious way (internally and externally).
- Ability to influence and convince on medical/scientific matters.
- Excellent presenter and the ability to effectively communicate scientific and medical information.
- Excellent social skills and experience in initiating and supporting HCP engagement.
- Flexible, positive outgoing personality with high level of drive and enthusiasm.
- Good team player and networking skills.
- Good planning & organizing skills.
- Acts pro-active with clear vision of short- and long term goals
- Open to change.
- Willing and able to absorb and distribute new (scientific) information.
Trust and Teamwork
- Shows respect for others;
- Works across functions;
- Has strong ethical drive.
- Concentrates on the essentials;
- Acts on own initiative in the interest of Actelion broadest interests.
- Respects confidentiality;
- Open Minded.
- Shows medical/scientific leadership to further achievement of local and international goals.
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your application.
Primary Location : NL-UT-GR Woerden
Job : Medical Affairs
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Jan 10, 2018