Senior Specialist Capital Procurement Equipment Vacature bij Msd Haarlem
Msd Haarlem met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Senior Specialist Capital Procurement Equipment. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Senior Specialist Capital Procurement Equipment Vacature bij Msd Haarlem Vacatures Detail:
Senior Specialist Capital Procurement – Equipment
Main Activities and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Category management, incl. strategic sourcing, supplier selection, negotiations, creating leverage above site and drive consistency in sourcing approach across multiple sites
- Relationship management with senior stakeholders in multiple sites in order to provide full support on supply, and same time to use that for driving changes, SSC (Supply Strategy) strategy at site – e.g. quarterly meetings to receive business update, site priorities and at the same time use that opportunity to seek support & alignment on implementing procurement driven projects (supplier changes, commercial initiatives etc.)
- Strategic supplier relationship management to drive alignment to SSC Category targets and to enable continuous improvement (supply, quality, cost aspect)
- Implementation of globally cascaded projects (switching to global suppliers, driving SSC category strategy etc.) including right project management to meet project deadlines, alignment with the site, managing supplier transition etc.
- Is responsible for developing and delivering objectives and targets in respective categories incl. annual profit plan / savings forecast, working capital conversion / pull through targets, SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) spend targets, spend concentration %, and contract compliance % targets
- Participates and contributes to respective SSC (Strategic Sourcing Council), proactively flags risks and opportunities to senior management, escalates appropriately
- Is accountable for Buyer Business Plan for respective categories
- Is responsible for continuous procurement process improvement, increasing personal productivity
- Engages, obtains sponsorship and influences senior level stakeholders / demonstrates procurement value proposition, creates a delivery plan shared jointly with business stakeholders
- Develops end to end risk management strategies and performance management & improvement strategies
- Acts as change agent, demonstrating added value brought by the procurement function. Is a personal example and role model of the MSD leadership behaviors
- Actively supports diversity, within MSD as well as including, expanding relationships with diverse, SME suppliers
- BS/BA degree in Engineering / Supply Chain or Business minimally; MBA or CPM / supply chain certification preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in manufacturing / procurement / capital arena
- 3 to 5 years of Capital procurement experience, preferably in Equipment
- Demonstrates strong leadership, collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Drives results while dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrates capabilities in Strategic stakeholder relationship management, Supplier relationship management, Project management, Cost optimization, Negotiations and Contract management, Financial / Legal acumen
- Working experience in multinational companies, complex matrix organizations, exposure to international teams
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD. Inventing for Life. For more information, visit our website: www.werkenbijmsd.nl
A good place to work
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Sasha Khan, EMEA MMD Pharm Ops Global Sourcing & Procurement Cluster Lead at +31235153470.
If you are interested in this challenging role, you are requested to apply online by uploading your resume and application letter in English.
MSD is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at MSD via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of MSD. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by MSD as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job: Procurement Generic
Primary Location: EMEA-Netherlands-NH-Haarlem
Other Locations: EMEA-Netherlands-NB-Oss
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD