Senior System Engineer Vacature bij Payvision Amsterdam
Payvision Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Senior System Engineer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Senior System Engineer Vacature bij Payvision Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
As a senior system engineer, you will play a key role in the IT DevOps team. You will be part of a team that runs the Payvision and Acapture ICT core infrastructure. Our core technologies are Microsoft and VMWare. You will have an excellent understanding of both areas. We’ve got a lot of other technology in place but you can pick that up on the job or with training as required.
If you have experience in the fintech space it will be considered as a plus, but it’s not essential. We’re growing fast and you will enjoy making our business work with colleagues from across the world.
Informal, innovative, ambitious, and professional – Payvision is focused on providing best in class technology-driven services to the fast-growing global market for online ecommerce payments. With over a decade in the global payments market, Payvision simplifies the complexity of local and cross-border ecommerce. We provide our customers with flexible and easy to integrate credit card and alternative payment method processing services via our highly effective and reliable platform developed by our leading IT teams based in Amsterdam and Madrid. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with offices across Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific, we offer over 150 transaction currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution in over 40 countries. By hiring experts all over the world Payvision will continue its strong growth in global omnichannel commerce and remain a dynamic and exciting company to work for.
- Design, build, install, configure, test, implement, maintain, support & secure Operating Systems, hardware and software for production services.
- Quickly respond and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve routine, difficult and complex system errors/service outages with minimal downtime.
- Provide technical guidance to staff, e.g. troubleshooting techniques, usage, and instruction.
- Work with vendors to resolve software and hardware issues, determine appropriate architectures and configurations.
- Automate routine and repetitive tasks to streamline operations and create efficiencies.
- Write and maintain correct and complete documentation of system and software design, setup, configuration and use.
- Evaluate and recommend potential enterprise level equipment, components, tools and software based on current and future needs of the organization.
- Follow IT Operational policies and procedures; Perform work in accordance with best practices.
- Lead in the Development, implementation, testing and maintenance of server-level disaster recovery plans.
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT (or similar)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. , PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Experience with automation software (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Splunk, Nimsoft, Nagios)
- Experience with virtualization (VMware) and Cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows OS environments. (Linux is a plus)
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. IIS, Tomcat, NGINX)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows SQL Server
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams where personal development is highly valued
- An office in one of the world’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization with a matching company spirit
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions
Acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
For more information please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local office.