Receptionist Temp Vacature bij Fluke Eindhoven
Fluke Eindhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Receptionist Temp. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Receptionist Temp Vacature bij Fluke Eindhoven Vacatures Detail:
The Receptionist has the main task to ensure all reception duties for the Fluke locations in Eindhoven are done in a timely and accurate way.
*this is a part-time position for 10 - 15 hours a week.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welcomes customers, vendors and other visitors. Keeps track of visitor records and issues identification badges.
• Receives, selects and distributes mail. Sets priorities and monitors appropriate actions.
• Receives, selects and distributes (priority) packages and documents.
• Arranges and receives courier mail/packages and ensures proper distribution.
• Manages the computerized switchboard and interlinked contact system.
• Manages all sickness and health reports through the dedicated system.
• Orders flowers, pastry and transportation on request and according to policies.
• Coordination of activities with regards to service anniversaries in agreement with respective manager.
• Manages, distributes and orders the office supplies, supplies for cleaning company and coffee machines.
• Manages training registration request in co-operation with the Secretary Office.
• Manage the emergency kits in the organization.
• Performs various administrative activities such as:
• Create/manage/update work processes (process description of individual tasks at reception).
• Holiday replacement registration for associates of reception.
• Occasionally stamp envelopes.
• Send visitor guides to visitors.
• Process headcount change/leaver actions.
• Performs other duties as agreed to and/or required.
Qualifications : The Receptionist operates within guidelines and procedures with a range of complexity depending on the level of operation. Has to be able to communicate effectively within the EMEA HQ as well as to external relations.
The position requires initiative and ownership. Errors in judgment could affect company image.
The Receptionist works in close co-operation with the Secretary Office.
Skills required are therefore:
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment.
• Excellent communication skills over the phone and in person.
• Excellent representative and customer focused skills.
• Great amount of flexibility in moving shifts to guarantee full coverage of the reception desk.
• Excellent skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and eagerness to learn about more applications.
• Fluent English and Dutch language skills (written and verbal).
Fortive Corporation Overview: Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Organization : Fluke