Customs Specialist Vacature bij Robinson Schiphol
Robinson Schiphol met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Customs Specialist. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Customs Specialist Vacature bij Robinson Schiphol Vacatures Detail:
Purpose of job:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all operational customs formalities for the Schiphol Customs Department. In cooperation with the team you will ensure that all customs declarations are done in accordance with the legal requirements and AEO procedures.
A pro-active approach to take initiative in improving processes within the department is an additional benefit the ideal candidate will possess.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Assist to ensure compliance of the Schiphol Global Forwarding Branch for Customs Business
- Assist to ensure compliance of Schiphol Office for AEO certification, authorizations, permits, etc.
- Assist in managing Customs Brokers relationships
- Conduct internal audits and audits of C.H. Robinson customers to ensure compliance and be prepared at all the times for Customs visit/audits
- Provide customs consulting services to current and potential customers as a fee-based service
- Assist to prepare/to implement Customs and Intrastat SOP’s in accordance with C.H. Robinson policies
- Works with Customs Manager in forecasting, business planning, and strategy
- Manage execution of the Customs and Intrastat Department business.
- Handling customs formalities
- Handling all sort of customs declarations in accordance with laws and regulations
- Answering customer questions and advice on operational customs matters
- Solving problems related to technical customs activities
- Active participation in self-development through training and courses
- Diploma/certificate in Customs
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to build strong relationships with customers and customs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently is a must
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Customer and service-oriented
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization.
A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box.
Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our people speak over 26 European languages each day.
Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Join over 13,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portal https://www.chrobinson.com/en/uk/careers/
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.