Team Manager Network Vacature bij Equensworldline
Equensworldline met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Team Manager Network. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Team Manager Network Vacature bij Equensworldline Vacatures Detail:
The Network BUILD team is responsible for designing, configuring and implementing the new network infrastructures which have to cover either eWL internal needs or the customer’s needs.
This team is also responsible to handover the management of these infrastructures to the RUN team when the build phase is over, by providing the documentation, the standard operating procedures, the tools etc…
As the manager of this team (about 20 people based in 5 different countries: NL, GE, BE, IT, FR) your job will be to
- Coordinate the activities of your people by leveraging on all available European resources;
- Make sure that the new network infrastructures are:
- Built according to the technical standards defined and agreed between all network managers
- Respecting the security standards imposed by the business (PCI-DSS, 3DSecure etc…);
- Make decisions based on technical arguments provided by network experts;
- Finds out what the customer wants and needs and acts accordingly, taking into account the organization’s costs and benefits;
- Plan, manages and reviews area budget, manage costs;
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements;
- Support, motivates and facilities employees in their development and creates a learning environment, in which knowledge is shared encourage employees to take a positive, critical approach an giving scope for discussing decisions, other views, errors and taboos. Enables staff to take responsibility and exercise initiative;
- Manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
What do you have to offer?
- You have a strong and successful experience as network manager in a complex environment;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team of technical professionals, driving productivity, effectiveness and utilization;
- Works effectively and completes assignments in group settings. Works cooperatively to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization and lets personal interests not prevail. Takes a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge;
- Works with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct. Holds self and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities. Accepts responsibility for mistakes;
- The ability to make decisions, taking into account all relevant interests and acting in line with objectives and choices. To commit oneself by speaking your mind and taking position;
- The ability to assign responsibilities and authority to the right employees, taking their interests, ambitions, development and competency into account. Following up on delegated tasks;
- Demonstrates technical and professional knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Builds on these knowledge and skill areas and shares them with others;
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent English.
What do we offer in return?
We can offer you a network team manager job in a growing international company. The possibility to build large network infrastructures based on top of the art technologies like (VMWARE NSX, EVPN VXLAN, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 BIGIP, Cisco NEXUS etc..) including cost optimization and operational control. Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month
and holiday allowance) will be between € 68.700,-and € 94.800,-.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Stéphane Lewandowski, Department Manager Network Management, phone; +33-622238381. For information on the procedure please contact Vincent ten Bhömer, HR Business Partner, Phone: +3188-3855365. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.