Business Analyst Revenue Manager Vacature bij The Hoxton Amsterdam Centrum
The Hoxton Amsterdam Centrum met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Business Analyst Revenue Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Business Analyst Revenue Manager Vacature bij The Hoxton Amsterdam Centrum Vacatures Detail:
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join us here at The Hoxton, Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Group Director of Revenue (UK) and the General Manager of The Hoxton, Amsterdam you will be responsible to support the management of the hotel’s revenue strategy.
Ennismore is a London based owner and developer of unique hospitality properties and experiences around the world. Part developer, part operator and part creative studio, we have built a multi-disciplinary team that specialise in hotels, resorts, bars, restaurants and unique experiences. We enjoy the path less travelled and thrive on challenging the status quo.
Just like our doors, our minds are open too. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, way back in 2006, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that, providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.
The Hoxton Shoreditch changed the hotel model, proving style didn’t need to be sacrificed for value and that honest pricing is still very much at the heart of everything we do. We opened our second hotel, The Hoxton, Holborn in 2014, followed by The Hoxton, Amsterdam in 2015 and The Hoxton, Paris in 2017 with Williamsburg, Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Southwark all coming soon. Whilst each hotel has its own character, no matter where we open you can be sure to find the familiar Hoxton Hustle.
As well as crafting the global expansion of The Hoxton from one hotel to many, we’re building on the legacy of the Scottish landmark Gleneagles, launching several standalone restaurant concepts, and challenging the status quo of low cost accommodation with the launch of new budget hotel brand NoCo.
We don’t go in for strict job descriptions, we all like to get involved, however to give you just a taste-
- Produce revenue reports together with analysis of occupancy trends and competitor pricing.
- Daily management of the hotels pricing model across the various channels.
- Financial modelling for budgets and forecasts for current and potential new sites.
- Develop and support production reports for room, meeting space and F&B outlets, monitoring advance pick-up and analysing trends within the market.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitor hotels pricing for rooms and F&B on a forward-looking basis.
- Analyse production trends from corporate accounts, web bookings and third party intermediaries.
- Ad-hoc revenue analysis for GM and senior management.
- Daily and monthly forecasting to meet budgets using the appropriate tools.
- Present data at weekly/monthly/quaterly revenue meetings with senior management.
- Provide short term and quick turnaround of analysis of marketing campaigns to the fan club database.
- Provide analysis on distribution based on PMS and Digital figures and seek for new revenue opportunities.
- Look at ways of improving and streamlining existing data and processes.
- Provide pricing for group business to Groups Coordinator and work together with Sales to identify group opportunities/needs for bedrooms and M&E spaces (day/evening).
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of competitor hotels in the aspirational set.
- Undertake any other duties as required by your manager as the role develops and the "Hox" develops its services.
We Want You If…
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today.
- You function well in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge.
- You get us. You know our hotels, maybe you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier program in one of the following areas: Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Revenue Management or Accounting.
- You have relevant work experience in financial analysis or operations analysis.
- You have strong analytical skills, including (but not exclusive to) financial modelling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies etc.
- You must be technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools including MS Office products.
- You are able to quickly learn and utilise the hotel’s PMS (Micros Fidelio Opera) and RMS (Infor EzRMS).
- You are able to manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of development.
- You are able to meet deadlines in a goal orientated environment.
- Knowledge of hotel industry and RM tools is a plus.
- Your glass is half full, always.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
This is a very special opportunity to join an extremely friendly company, which is growing rapidly. Please get in touch…
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)