Test Engineer Vacature bij Nice Alkmaar
Nice Alkmaar met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Test Engineer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Test Engineer Vacature bij Nice Alkmaar Vacatures Detail:
The Dutch Nice R&D talent center is located in Alkmaar, here we work with small motivated teams on modern, scalable and user friendly solutions and innovative software products. Our newest game-changing solution is Compass (Compliance Assurance). This application is combining cutting edge indexing technology with multimodality data sources. Targeted as the next generation compliance product for the top 100 financials it is an exciting and challenging product to work on.
And now so can you!
To extend and further build up Compass we are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic and skilled people. Working in a Scrum-based development model, we are now recruiting for an experienced technical test engineer with the right critical attitude.
We are looking for a professional experienced Agile test engineer with a strong background in testing both back-end and front-end systems. You are experienced in executing risk assessments and defining the right level of test coverage.
If you are passionate about great software development and care about the quality of your work, come join our team!
- Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D functions.
- Be involved in new features development; provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
- Execute Risk Assessments and derive test coverage using ISTQB methods
- Define, write and execute effective test cases
- Own the quality of your product taking full responsibility of all functional but also non-functional aspects like performance, stability, security and maintainability.
- Extend test coverage with automated scenarios and find new and innovative ways to automate new features.
- Around 5 years of experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Geek Minded and eager to learn about new technologies
- Previous experience in defining and executing complex E2E test scenarios
- Experienced in exploratory testing
- Experienced in Risk Based Testing
- Detail-oriented bug hunter and able to capture the essence of the issue
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English required, Dutch preferred)
- The right Agile mindset with a balanced mix of flexibility and structure
- As test automation is a growing focus area for our organization knowledge of C# and/or MS PowerShell scripting is a big advantage (alternatively general test automation experience is a plus)
- Good working knowledge of Vmware virtual systems and testing on MS Windows (W2008 and higher)
- Knowledge of Index technologies such as Elastic Search or Attivio is an advantage
- ISTQB certified and able to apply this in a Scrum environment