Global Marketing Communication Specialist Vacature bij Dorel Juvenile Group Helmond
Dorel Juvenile Group Helmond met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Global Marketing Communication Specialist. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Global Marketing Communication Specialist Vacature bij Dorel Juvenile Group Helmond Vacatures Detail:
Your missionAs Marcom Specialist you will implement the Quinny brand strategy, insuring consistency in all its expressions and in all the consumer touch points. You will make sure that we communicate the same messages to consumers in products, manuals, packaging, in-store tools, consumer/customers fairs, on-line tools, social media, advertisement, PR, cobranding and service. If needed you will make small adaptions for regional markets while keeping the overall brand strategy in mind.
You will report directly to the Brand Experience Manager, location is Helmond, The Netherlands.
- Develop and champion the global brand communication strategy, including creating and managing the brand guidelines
- Develop consistent brand experiences across channels globally
- Develop and execute the marketing communication campaigns for Quinny products and services to achieve marketing and sales objectives
- Develop relevant concepts and tools to support product and service introductions to further build the overall brand awareness and image
- Working collaboratively with global Product-, Technology-, Digital-, Market Intelligence- and Service teams as well as regional Cluster Marketing Managers, to implement fully integrated marketing plans
- Be a strategic business partner for the local operational marketing teams by fully understanding their market and local needs in order to support them with communication related initiatives
- Together with the Content Specialist define the content & PR policy for the brand and executes it in a way that ensures achievement of the marketing objectives and supports the brand image.
- Manage projects and communications to budget and meet committed deadlines
- Leads the set up and execution of various events and fairs throughout the year
Your profileYou are curious, full of energy and open to new ideas. Also you are consistent in communicating our brand towards the customer.
But before we invite you here, we’d like to check a couple of things. You have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing
- At least 4 years of relevant marketing experience in an international matrix environment
- Experience with premium high end brands is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – fluency in English is a must (Dutch is not required). Must be able to develop, write and manage externally facing marketing content
- Self-starter, confident with drive, lots of energy and the ability to work independently
- Strong digital strategy and social media expertise
- Creative thinker who keeps up to date with technological developments
- Service minded and a true hands-on team player
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and deliver on time and within budget
Are you ready to grow with us?The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated. If you are interested, please submit your resumes and application letter in English.