Logistics Contract Manager Vacature bij Msd Haarlem
Msd Haarlem met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Logistics Contract Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Logistics Contract Manager Vacature bij Msd Haarlem Vacatures Detail:
As a Logistics Contract Manager you will be part of the EMEA Supply Chain Fulfillment organization, reporting to the Regional Transportation, Trade Compliance and Export Operations Lead.
In this role you will be accountable for managing the outsourced activities in the Regional Distribution Center (DC) in Boortmeerbeek, Belgium, and transportation of any shipment leaving the warehouse. This DC is part of the MSD logistics network and is used as the supporting warehouse for the Heist plant, as a regional DC for MEA customers and as the distribution center for the Dutch and Belgian market.
You will be accountable for the operational activities as well as for continuous improvements, cost reductions and longer term strategy. This includes as well the financial budget ownership for the warehousing activities and transportation related to the site.
Location for this role can be either Netherlands (Haarlem) or Belgium (Heist, Boortmeerbeek). The contract manager needs to be physically present in the Boortmeerbeek facility on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to clearly understand the business requirements, identify gaps and drive mitigation strategies
- Build strong partnership with Supplier and Transportation Carriers to ensure that customer requirements are understood and met
- Manage the Supplier in line with the contract and make sure that commercial commitments will be realized
- Evaluate the service performance of the contract, identify gaps and drive improvements
- Responsible for the forecasting process for warehousing and transportation budget
- Identify and monitor variances between actual costs and forecasted numbers on a monthly basis; identifying trends; recommending actions for improvement to management
- Identify and achieve Value Capture
- Ensure the operation is compliant with all MSD requirements
- Lead projects to implement new business (new product introductions, network changes) or accommodate changing rules & regulations (like Brexit, serialization, GDL implementation)
- Provide leadership and direction to 2 FTE’s; coach and train employees; responsible for building an effective team that collaborates effectively with various stakeholders within MSD and supplier
- Establish clear direction and performance targets for the team
- Promote a culture of innovation, constructive challenge, team spirit, inclusion, safety first, quality always and accountability at the leadership level
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Min. 10 years of relevant working experience of which at least 5 years functional expertise within Supply Chain Management, preferably in Logistics
- Good collaboration skills and able to work with people in different levels in the organization
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships
- People management experience
- Experience in leading and participating in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of financial reporting and budget management
- Strong customer-focus and solution-orientation
- Used to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to influence and persuade, strong negotiation skills
- Strong process improvement capabilities, continuous improvement mindset
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- No 9-5 mentality (when necessary), proactive and takes own initiative
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral/written) is a prerequisite
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD. Inventing for life. For more information, visit our website: www.werkenbijmsd.nl
A good place to work
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
For further information regarding this position, please contact please contact Gaby de Groote-Momm, Director Logistics, phone +31 23 5682253.
If you are interested in this challenging role, you are requested to apply online by uploading your resume and application letter in English.
Primary Location: EMEA-Netherlands-NH-Haarlem
Other Locations: EMEA-Belgium-Antwerp-Heist op den Berg
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD