Supply Chain Planning Executive Vacature bij Philip Morris International Bergen op Zoom
Philip Morris International Bergen op Zoom met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Supply Chain Planning Executive. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Supply Chain Planning Executive Vacature bij Philip Morris International Bergen op Zoom Vacatures Detail:
Supply Chain Planning Executive
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Philip Morris Holland is currently looking for a Supply Chain Planning Executive who will be working closely with operational departments at PM Holland with a special focus on the Flavor Processing Center. The mission is to lead the day-to-day Supply Chain planning processes (in close collaboration with EU Supply Chain) for the assigned area, with the key objective to ensure supply to market and/or relevant PMI entities. You will lead the communication, ensuring the agreed Mid-Term-Plan is adequately translated to a Short-Term-Plan and monitor the plan realization. You ensure structural monitoring of manufacturing and planning KPIs. You implement standardized working practices and drive continuous improvement, aiming to simplify planning processes and improve performance / generate productivities.
As Supply Chain Planning Executive you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitor execution of the Supply Chain processes, Short Term Production Plan realization and planned Shipments Execution. Ensure full transparency and escalate / re-align in case the short-term planning objectives cannot be met. Ensure the Short Term Plan changes are aligned with the priorities, as agreed with the EU Supply Chain. This also means you have to analyze and communicate periodically on rush ordering, order deviations and order placement lead times. You monitor BCP stock of finished products and DIM ingredients.
- Manage communication of unconstrained forecast to the relevant department. Align on leveling/constraining plan, taking into account all operational constraints. Analyze forecast , execute ad-hoc analysis on DIM ingredients and Finished Products and analyze deviations and changes in forecast E-liquids and communicate with EU Supply Chain when applicable;
- Improve and manage local capacity file and ensure transparency in relation to capacity for the area of responsibility. Identify constraints and bottlenecks and initiate actions to improve capacity with EU Supply Chain;
- Ensure clarity in relation to the loading & portfolio strategy from RRP/EU Supply Chain for the assigned area. Contribute to the key Supply Chain projects together with EU Supply Chain;
- Define relevant KPIs and monitor performance for the assigned area. Ensure timely adequate inputs to Finance in relation to capacities, volumes and costs. Develop & improve KPI reporting and follow up on LOGD destructions;
- Ensure that Local Standard Operation Procedures, stipulating the Supply Chain Planning processes for the assigned area of responsibility are put in place, with the objective to facilitate full understanding, smooth execution and compliance of these processes. Support implementation of necessary supporting systems while continuous improvement is key.
- Ensure the relevant processes, systems and performance are continuously improved and simplified. Identify and implement improvement programs, aiming to generate planning related productivities, in line with pre-defined targets
To be eligible for this position you:
- have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, International Business or Supply Chain Management;
- have 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain (customer services, logistics, production planning & scheduling).
- have customer focus with ability to build effective customer relationships;
- have good knowledge of SAP, excellent MS Office and databases skills;
- are action oriented, results driven and have a hands-on attitude;
- like to solve problems, learn on the fly and you are a master in priority setting;
- have strong analytical skills and well developed organizational agility;
- are flexible to travel frequently and be open for an international career;
- are fluent in Dutch and English.
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see http://www.pmi.com/ . Want to discover your potential? Come join our team.