Customer Success Manager Vacature bij Outsystems Utrecht
Outsystems Utrecht met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Customer Success Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Customer Success Manager Vacature bij Outsystems Utrecht Vacatures Detail:
- Manages a list of our strategic customers and important initiatives.
- Provides customers with business, technical, and product knowledge.
- Develops/executes effective success plans to drive customer outcomes.
- Educates customers on how existing and new product features/functionality will contribute to the growth of their business.
- Works closely with CS leadership to define and execute best practices for account management.
- Assists others at OutSystems as they support the customers in their digitalization journey.
- Works closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to identify and nurture customer renewal and growth opportunities to closure.
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer. Identifies and quantifies the key factors for customer success and then communicates them effectively to drive the solutions provided by OutSystems. Develops a plan to meet this criterion based on regularly cadenced communications with the customer (QBRs, Executive Meetings, etc.).
- Brings intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Product Management team.
- Travels as needed to meet with Customers in person.
- Develops a plan to increase the penetration at your Customers that provides for increased OutSystems executive visibility.
- Innovates to make an impact: on your customers, your team, and the company.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in a Technical Account Management, Customer Success Management, Solution Engineering/Architecture, or Professional Services role
- Experience with large enterprise customers in a SaaS revenue model
- Track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
- Experience working with a technical customer base and corporate IT projects and processes
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting customer behavior and revenue
- Ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Intellectual curiosity
- Sense of humor
- Retaining and growing revenue within the existing customer base
- Increasing executive visibility into your customer base
- Increasing customer health scores and NPS
- Creating OutSystems advocates in your customer base
- Portugal, United Kingdom, Netherlands and/or Germany.
- The Golden Gate
- Brand Ambassador
- The Nurturer
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award.
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way.
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that.