Account Manager Powerwall Benelux France Vacature bij Tesla Amsterdam
Tesla Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Account Manager Powerwall Benelux France. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Account Manager Powerwall Benelux France Vacature bij Tesla Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Account Manager Powerwall –
Tesla, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, develops high-performance electric vehicles, stationary energy storage systems, and solar energy technology. The focus is to reduce the environmental impact of transportation and electric energy use by accelerating the adoption of electric vehicle, energy storage, and solar technologies. Tesla’s stationary storage and solar electricity business unit (Energy Products) is focused on increasing levels of dispatchable renewable electricity generation. The suite of battery systems developed by Tesla also performs a variety of other high value functions for utilities, businesses, and residential customers.
Be a key member of a cross functional business team with a particular focus on maintaining and further developing business with existing channel partner accounts in the West European region, with focus on Benelux and France. This is multi-faceted role where strong product and market knowledge is expected. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team oriented personality, members of our team display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting technology landscape.
- Develop and maintain highly productive partner accounts (PV installers, power project developers, utilities);
- Be responsible for achieving volume sales and cash collection within assigned channel(s);
- Identify channel partners and negotiate sales contracts;
- Rapidly evaluate market dynamics across sectors (utility, commercial & industrial, residential, etc.) and drivers (policy/regulatory, economics, etc.);
- Be a contributing team member in determining the most effective go to market strategy and approach per country for Tesla’s product suite;
- Perform techno-economic analysis of opportunities, and associated risks;
- Build and maintain relationships across the organization of partner account; convey Tesla product roadmap and prepare partners for integration;
- Anticipate product or offering needs from partner account;
- Provide product feedback to technical team regarding fit and applicability of product design and offering;
- Evaluate new business opportunities with accounts, identify suitable product offerings;
- Provide high fidelity sales forecasts to business and manufacturing teams;
- Provide key market insights into broader business team;
- Provide input on the development of dedicated marketing/sales material needed for accounts success.
- Demonstrated performance of sales/business development in a related field;
- Experience launching new business/products;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to execute many tasks in parallel;
- Demonstrated techno-economic / financial modeling skills, both rapid and comprehensive;
- Experience digesting and translating technical requirements and policy/regulatory information for commercial applicability;
- Deep passion for changing the way we use energy on the electric grid;
- BA/BS or similar level. In lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability;
- 4 years minimum work experience;
- Familiarity with salesforce, MS suite;
- Working knowledge of grid/utility markets, as well as grid-tied technologies, such as PV, wind, EE, DR, storage, etc.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.