Quality Manager Vacature bij Hotel Group Hoofddorp
Hotel Group Hoofddorp met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Quality Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Quality Manager Vacature bij Hotel Group Hoofddorp Vacatures Detail:
- Support the implementation of BU Northern Europe Quality Plan and of Quality standards, procedures, projects, online tools and trainings
- Be in daily and direct contact with our hotel teams at every level, listening them actively, being empathetic and solving their doubts
- Support the effective communication & implementation of specific Quality projects, being perfectly aligned within all the layers of the company (Corporate – BU – Hotel – Customer).
- Be in daily and direct contact with our hotel teams at every level, listening them actively, being empathetic and solving their doubts.
- Make analysis on hotels performance (NH Hotel Group and Competition), being able to identify key Focus Hotels who need QA improvements, supporting and coordinating the implementation of Quality Action plans per hotel
- Participate in periodical meetings to monitor the Quality performance and make presentations and reports for BUNE Quality Department
NH Hotel Group operates nearly 400 hotels worldwide in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, North and South America and is listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange. Part of NH Hotel Group are the 3 and 4 star urban NH Hotels, the flagship NH Collection hotels, the nhow design hotels and the Hesperia resorts. Worldwide, over 20.000 employees are focused on delivering the best service for the best price to over 16 million guests every year. We are looking for a Quality Manager for our Quality Department Business Unit Northern Europe.
You have 3 years + experience in the Hotel Industry, with solid Quality Performance Results. You have a professional level of English. A good level of one of this following languages is required : German, Dutch or French. Besides this, you have a good knowledge of most common Windows applications. You are flexibel and willing to travel whitin the whole Business Unit Northern Europe. You are structured and organized, with a strong eye for detail. You are open minded ( in terms of different countries and cultures). You are guest orientated and have strong communication and listening skills.
- A competitive salary
- A yearly bonus based on your personal targets and the results of NH Hotel Group
- Laptop, Phone and lease car
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions: