Visual Designer Vacature bij Ultimaker Geldermalsen
Ultimaker Geldermalsen met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Visual Designer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Visual Designer Vacature bij Ultimaker Geldermalsen Vacatures Detail:
What will you be doing?
As a Visual/UI Designer in Ultimaker, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals which is accessible for first-time user as well as seasoned 3D printing expert. To achieve this goal, it’s paramount to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams consist of software developers, software testers, UX designers, product owners and product managers. You will be in charge of visual designs for all new functionalities and craft experiences that please the eye and make our solutions easy to use.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Translating user needs into an elegant but usable look and feel in our software products
- Taking initiatives in identifying problems and opportunities to improve our product
- Paying close attention to our software products features, raising improvements on visual design and design language across all platforms
- Being the user advocate on our products with our in-house development teams, while inspiring team members
- Contributing to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across Ultimaker software solutions
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively
What will your team look like? You will be working with talented software developers, software testers, multidisciplinary team of designers and product owners.
What challenges are ahead?
- Ultimaker aims to make complicated 3D printing process easy. We need you to transform technical solutions into a format that common people can understand
- We want to deliver the best desktop 3D printer in the market. To achieve that we need to provide useful and delightful yet innovative software products that no other competitors thought of
- We want to offer our customers a fully integrated 3D printing experience with one uniform brand
What have we worked on recently?
- We released a brand new 3D printer with dual extrusion
- We have just released a brand new version of our 3D slicing software (Cura) with a ton of new features
- We have just released new sets of print cores which greatly speed up the printing process
- We have just release flexible materials
Do you fit this profile?
- Master’s degree in Industrial Design (Human Computer Interaction) or Art Academy with courses in interaction design with relevant working experience
- 3+ years of experience with interface design (web, desktop or mobile)
- Able to articulate the rationale behind your design to non-designers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English). A straightforward/effective communication style is desired
- Prototyping skills to communicate every detail of your design delivery
- Open to others’ ideas and not afraid of being challenged
- You understand design is a team effort
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve our product portfolio
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- A strong eye for detail
Definitely a plus
- Affinity with hardware products and embedded systems
- Having a passion for all things design related and staying on top of new developments
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- A cutting-edge Lenovo laptop/13-inch Macbook Pro
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, and Boston, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 250 employees continually strives to offer the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market. We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people. We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Evolution is in our blood and we have the drive to make the unbelievable believable. Just like our community of tenacious tinkerers, we love to try new ideas and see what works. In fact, they often conceive of wonders we could never have imagined on our own. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested? Interested in working at this young, fast-growing, technically advanced company? Please contact Maria Verdu by sending your motivation letter and resume (in English) or by phone.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.
Maria Verdu +31(0)655494451 firstname.lastname@example.org