Project Manager Vacature bij Microsoft
Microsoft met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Project Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Project Manager Vacature bij Microsoft Vacatures Detail:
The EMEA Modern Applications Global Domain Organization is searching for an experienced Project Manager to lead deliver transformational projects at some of Microsoft’s largest Enterprise customers. If you have Project/Program Management expertise and the passion, drive and experience to foster strong relationships with client PjMs to lead World-Class Application Development projects, then this role is right for you.
This role is a trusted advisor to client Executives within the assigned accounts. She / He actively drives communications with Leadership within Microsoft and the client to help our customers achieve their objectives. The Project Manager provides relevant, clear and prescriptive advice, grounded in pragmatic experience, to continuously drive these projects through to successful completion. The role is responsible for leading engagement delivery within a formal Statement of Work (SOW) to drive predictable behaviors in terms of project process and outcomes (accomplished on time, on budget, and according to customer specifications). The Project Manager is responsible for delivery excellence, engagement quality and customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver World-Class services with Partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Project Manager Role:
- Delivers engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget
- Manages the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
- Establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks
- Executes established (as mutually agreed to) policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
- Manages (as mutually agreed) Microsoft resources, partners and/or customer resources and materials used to complete tasks in a project.
- Maintains the Master Program Plan to include at least: the Communication Plan (communications within the team and between the team and external entities) and the Team Reference Guide Plan (identifies team and external team members). In addition, maintains the Master Project Schedule.
- Stays current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol. In addition, performs the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control) as specified by the established project protocol.
- Collects, reviews and publishes project status with regard to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion.
The capability to be effective requires a senior level program management executive who has held delivery leadership roles within global a services organization or Fortune 1000 corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to Senior Customer Executives is an imperative.
- Five years as primary delivery lead on Services engagements. Demonstrated capability in managing project implementations from sales through to go live.
- Capacity to lead a portfolio of 10 to 20 projects
- PMI PMP and SCRUM Master certified
- Application Development experience as well as experience working with offshore development organizations
- Exceptional communication, team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead consulting teams comprising of 5+ senior level domain experts
- Ability to travel up to 50% based on client requirements and demands
- BA or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience, MBA desired
- Fluent in English + Dutch
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement